Web Developer – Full Time – El Paso Applicants Only
We are searching for a developer that is well suited for WordPress and is proficient in HTML5, CSS3 & PHP. We are looking for a developer that can utilize Adobe Creative Suite to take Design Mock-ups and develop them into accurate and functional websites according to both client and internal specifications.
Strive to create and develop visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation while utilizing Bootstrap 4 and WordPress.
For this position, the candidate needs to have experience in web development, preferably their last two places of employment being on the web marketing industry. The reasoning is web development programming/coding changes consistently. We are looking for a candidate that is up to date with the latest coding strategies and trends.
- Must have real-time business experience
- Local in-office position- 40 hours a week Monday- Friday
- Portfolio and Projects Highly Recommended
- No freelance applicants, please
- No out-of-town applicants, please (Unless you plan on moving to El Paso, Texas)
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting and daily technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI and UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, troubleshooting, and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce Web applications
- Collaborate with both department and company-wide colleagues to improve protocols and process pertaining to your profession
Skills and Qualifications:
- Skills: E-Commerce, Cross-browser Compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI) and User Experience (UX), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design
- Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API’s
- Basic IT skills
- Server Management skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- El Paso, TX (Preferred)
- One location