“Just google it;” it is the anthem of our generation and the mantra of the 21st century. Google seems to have all the answers, and the statistics prove that we are becoming increasingly dependent on this search engine. Google processes over 40,000 search queries every second. That’s over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year.
Google isn’t just a master search engine, though. It is also an enormously successful marketing hub, with Google ads helping thousands of businesses advertise their products and services to a mass audience.
Why Use Google Ads?
That is a great question, and a lot of business owners are wondering the same thing. In fact, “why use Google Ads?” is a common Google search query. So what is the answer? Here are a few fantastic reasons to consider using Google Adwords and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Google is great for building up your brand. The Google Display Network allows advertisers to use visual tools such as banners to broadcast their brand to the World Wide Web. While this type of advertising isn’t necessarily measurable, it is important to build up brand awareness among potential customers.
- PPC is easy to measure. If you are looking for a marketing channel that is easy to measure, PPC is a great tool. While SEO and Social Media take a little more experimentation to fully measure, Google Adwords provides marketers and business with metrics that will help them evaluate and restructure their process.
- It works faster than SEO. At AGI, we are all about SEO and organic marketing. But we also know that advertising on Google works – and it works well. Ultimately, your company will want to utilize both SEO and Adwords. During the long process of developing your SEO, however, Adwords is an effective and complementary marketing channel.
- Advertising isn’t always about the budget. The nice thing about Google Adwords is that it is mostly an equal playing field. The businesses with the highest advertising budget are not necessarily the business whose ads come out on top. Google algorithms favor ads that are high quality and relevant, and this gives small businesses with creative marketing an opportunity to shine.
- With the help of expert marketing agents, PPC is a breeze. Keyword research is essential for businesses to be successful with PPC, but once it is it taken care of, PPC has a plethora of benefits. Google ads attract potential clients to company websites for a relatively low cost, and it doesn’t take much time or effort to maintain. If you have the help of an experienced marketing team to get set up, you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy and effective this marketing strategy is.
Leading Marketing Firm
Behind every successful marketing campaign is an expert marketing firm, and AGI Marketing is one such organization. Our team has a wide range of experience and knowledge about everything from PPC to SEO to Social Media, and we are passionate about helping businesses thrive. If you have questions about advertising on Google or other beneficial marketing efforts, contact our office today!